You have to bury the past, or the past will bury you.
An ancient burial urn, empty for millennia, is suddenly not so empty.
When Detective Lieutenant Hunter Dane probes a murder at the Natural History Museum, his own past haunts him. To solve the complex case, Hunter needs Camden Snow, the brilliant, beautiful, “no limits” Dom who’d helped him unravel a very peculiar, and very personal, murder.
But Cam’s ready to kill Hunt, himself! Their intense D/s relationship began in a playroom, but ended up in an emergency room.
- “If you want to be with me, you’ll have to do more make some big re-entry gesture,” Cam said. “That’s just more drama. You’ll have to work for this, Hunter.”
- “All right. What work would that be?” Hunter asked, eager to perform any penance Cam gave him.
- “You’re the champion puzzle-solver and ace detective. Unravel a mystery.”
- Hunter’s brows pulled together. “What mystery?”
- A 70k police procedural with a liberal dose of M/M BDSM heat. The 2nd of the Hunter Dane Investigations. #3 in the Hunt&Cam4Ever series. Hunt&Cam4Ever #4,
- , a 30k erotic novella picks up eighteen hours after Dancing ends. (adults)
” … a thrilling, heart stopping, and unputdownable book … a heady combination of intrigue, mystery, emotion, and mind-blowing … sex.”
Consider me addicted.
Helena Stone The Way She Reads book blogger and
author of Renewal (the Dublin Virtues series)
” … Adira knocks it out of the park … I especially appreciate the complexity of Hunt’s sexuality. … And what can I even say about Cam? He’s breathtakingly human.”
Kevin H. Woodward author of Blood Muse
This is seriously good story telling … some of the hottest, most intense BDSM … scenes I’ve ever read. Sit down, buckle up, and … enjoy!
Ms. August’s writing is silky smooth … The prose simply flows …
OJ Cast MM book blogger at OJ He Say